City Manager Shawn Warnke
Shawn Warnke is a member of the
UCMA Utah City Managers Association
Phone: (435) 257-9504
►What does a City Manager do?
- Work with elected officials as they develop policies. The manager may discuss problems and recommendations, propose new plans, or discuss issues that affect the community and its residents.
- Ensure that laws and policies approved by the elected officials are equitably enforced throughout the city.
- Seek feedback from residents and member of the business community to address and solve problems.
- Prepare annual budget, submit it to the elected officials for approval, and ensure that all funds are spent properly.
- Supervise department heads, administrative personnel, and other employees.
- Ensure that work accomplished in the City is completed correctly and within the proper budget.
- Investigate all citizen complaints to assist in solving community problems.
► Shawn Warnke's Pledge to you the Residents of Tremonton.
- Responsiveness to your needs and requests.
- The best effort my experience has to offer.
- I will do my best to ensure that our community provides the best emergency response, and public services (provided, funded and supported by the Mayor and Council).
- To supervise highly qualified and trained individuals who are dedicated to providing community services.
- To implement programs and policies, in line with the wishes of our elected officials and community leaders to achieve common community goals.
- To coordinate service delivery, to anticipate future needs, organize work operations and establish time lines to meet community needs through annual strategic planning meetings with our elected officials.